Fourth of July Fun in AC
For more Celebration locations click here!
Here are some tips and suggestions for a fun 4th:
- Atlantic City is super busy during Fourth of July Weekend. Be ready for traffic congestion and tons of people.
-Take a jacket, it gets chilly at night especially near the water.
-Pop by a Dollar Store of a 5 Below and purchase your own glow necklaces, bracelets, and glow sticks for about 1/3 of what you’ll pay on the boardwalk. Make the kids and your wallet happy.
- If you’re already staying in AC, great! If not get into the city early.
- There are plenty of attractions to occupy your time if you come into the city early.
-If your attending the boardwalk show, you can always bring your beach chair and blankets and grab a spot on the sand.
- You can have a picnic dinner on the beach.
- You can take the kids on the rides at the Steel Pier
-AC cruises hosts a fireworks boat tour that is 30.00 per person and you’ll enjoy the best views in town. DJ and cash bar on board. Limited to 75 tickets
- When traveling in the city your best bet is to park and use public transportation to get around. The Jitney runs every 15 minutes and is 2.20 a person. On the boardwalk you can grab a rolling chair.
Boardwalk Hall Parking: Mississippi Avenue & Boardwalk:
South Jersey Transportation Authority Parking Lots:
Fairmount Avenue at Mississippi Avenue
Atlantic Avenue at Christopher Columbus Blvd:
Bernie Robbins Stadium (includes shuttle to and from Albany Ave &Boardwalk)
You can also park in any of the casino self park or even valet. However be prepared to be a heafty fee.
Where ever you spend your Fourth of July, Be Safe, and Have Fun:)
Categories: Family Events, Local Attractions