What do kids love?
Really Neat Special Effects
The “Duality” 3D light show by Moment Factory coming to Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall offers all that and more!
Take a look
Now doesn’t that look cool? It’s enough to get mom and dad excited to.
Ready to come see the show?
Here’s what you need to know about Duality
- The sound and light show will premiere Wednesday, July 4, shortly after the fireworks show around 9:30 p.m.
- The FREE show will run twice per hour, and lasts for about 8 ½ minutes. It is best seen from Kennedy Plaza on the boardwalk.
- The light show will give your kids a little lesson in history and architecture as the show takes advantage of Boardwalk Hall’s architecture to create a visually stunning performance that uses the history of Atlantic City to pay tribute to the city.
- Duality will be a permanent show but music, theme, and lightning colors will change throughout the year. I am already excited thinking about what it will look and sound like during the holidays.
- Fun Facts for the kids about the Duality Show
- Twelve 20,000 lumen video projectors are installed on the façade of Boardwalk Hall.
- Installation took two weeks and 14 specialized technicians to put in place.
- The creation of the show took three months and over 35 team members.
A little background information
About Boardwalk Hall
- Used to be known as the Atlantic City Convention Hall
- Hosts great family friendly events like the Professional Cowboys Rodeo Association Rodeo and the Ringling Brothers Barnum Bailey Circus
- Longtime home of the Miss America Pageant
- Home to the world’s largest musical instrument — a pipe organ consisting of over 33,000 pipes. While the organ is no longer fully functional, it remains listed in the Guinness Book of World Records.
About the Atlantic City Alliance
- The Atlantic City Alliance (ACA) is a New Jersey not-for-profit corporation, brought into existence by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. The ACA’s primary mission is to revitalize and rebuild Atlantic City’s reputation as a tourist destination.
- Are responsible for the “Do Anything, Do Everything,” marketing campaign that wants to motivate more visitors to come to Atlantic City.
About the Moment Factory
- Moment Factory is a Montreal-based new media and entertainment studio which specializes in groundbreaking shows that combine video, lighting, architecture, sound and special effects to create remarkable — and often interactive — experiences.
- They have produced over 300 shows for clients such as Cirque du Soleil, Disney, Jay-Z, Celine Dion, M.I.A., Microsoft, and the NFL Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show featuring Madonna. Moment Factory is also working on Madonna’s new MDNA world tour.
- The company’s signature style combines light, technology and imagination often in “walkable,” open-air settings to create gathering spaces out of otherwise ordinary public areas.