Is it possible for Atlantic City, a city known for it’s casinos and nightlife, to have a family-friendly hotel?
Why…yes it is. It’s at Harrah’s Resort and Casino.
To prepare for our first family blogging event, Bloggers at the Beach in Atlantic City, Karen and I set out to find a family-friendly hotel in Atlantic City. We discovered Harrah’s Resort and Casino. Yes, it is a very beautiful hotel and casino for adults, but it also has a very family-friendly side that you probably didn’t know about before today.
- Spacious rooms to spread out and share comfortably with your family – Each room has two king size beds. Mom and dad have one and 2 or 3 kids can share the other. A small table with two chairs makes a nice area for snack time or coloring between activities. Rooms with 2 double beds start at $129 per night.
- The bathroom were designed with privacy in mind.- The shower is large enough to accommodate several kids. The vanity is large enough for all your’s and the kid’s gear. Plus, the toilet has its own door ensuring privacy for whoever needs to go potty.
- Pack ‘N’ Plays, portable cribs, etc are available from the front desk.
To see more pictures of the Harrah’s Resort Hotel Room visit our Facebook Album.
Then there’s the rest of the Harrah’s Resort Property.
- Family-friendly meals and snacks on a budget – The main floor of Harrah’s Resort and Casino has a pizzeria, sub shop, pretzel shop, ice cream store and other family-friendly eateries with affordable pricing options.
- Harrah’s Family Fun Center – There is so many activities for families staying at Harrah’s Resort to enjoy. The Family Fun Center hours vary with the season but it usually closes by 7 or 8 pm. The game room maybe open later.
- Pool – This is the perfect family-friendly pool. There was an umbrella-mushroom like structure in the middle that showers down water. The pool itself was a large rectangle plenty large enough for all our guest families and others stopping by for a swim. The pool goes from 3 feet deep to 3.5 feet. Harrah’s keeps the pool area well-stocked with towels and a hamper to gather them when you are done. The pool is available for hotel guests at no extra charge.
- For an additional charge, that you can pay there or charge back to your room, your family can play these games at the Harrah’s Family Fun Center:
- Water Wars
- Miniature Golf
- Arcade games that earn you tickets toward prizes
- and more.
To see more pictures of the Harrah’s Family Fun Center visit our other Facebook Album.